Manhattan • Brooklyn • Queens • The Bronx • Staten Island
Many lawyers are unwilling to take on slip, trip and fall accidents or premises liability cases in New York, even when the victim suffers serious injuries such as torn ligaments, broken bones or a concussion.
At The Law Office of Kevin L. Mosley, P.C., has a successful track record of proving negligence in personal injury cases and in obtaining compensation for victims. We offer a free consultation to evaluate your slip, trip and fall case.
The attorney in our law office has experience handling numerous types of property negligence cases, including:
- Slip, trip and fall accidents caused by spilled liquids in a store
- Slipping and falling on snowy or icy sidewalks
- Injuries caused by falls on stairways with missing or inadequate handrails, uneven steps or other code violations
- Injuries caused by dangerous conditions in apartment buildings, stores, parking lots, private homes and other premises such as a faulty elevator
- Assaults and rapes caused by negligent security in a store, apartment or parking ramp
- Dog bite attacks
Many accidents are caused by some type of negligence, such as code violations or a lack of maintenance or upkeep by the property owner. To collect compensation for your injuries, the lawyers in our firm conduct a thorough investigation to determine if the property owner knew or should have known of the dangerous conditions that led to your injury.
Insurance Coverage for Premises Liability Cases
The damages in slip, trip and fall and other premises liability cases are covered by homeowner’s insurance or business general liability insurance. The injured person can seek compensation for lost earnings, medical expenses as well as pain and suffering.
Questions About a Slip, Trip and Fall or Other Property Negligence Case?
Our attorney is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your questions. We offer free consultations and charge no fees without recovering damages.